[video][/video]

[video][/video]
1119 AD
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

wo 08 jun 2011, 05:28

A FRIEND IS EXPERIENCING TIME ANOMALIES AND SEEING PORTALS OPEN TO OTHER WORLDS

Note: I think it is very important we share our experiences with each other ... as we leave the door open for enlightenment. This allows a synergistic and somewhat 'flexible understanding'. We each have pieces of the puzzle. And, of course interpretations will vary.

Commentary written by Ladyhawke

Dear Agents & Readers,

I mentioned once before I have a very dear friend I have known for nearly 15 years now, who is a truck driver. Like so many truckers, she has a very keen intelligence and an indomitable Spirit. I have the greatest respect for this lady. When she comes into town, I always look forward to our two hour lunches and Marathon conversations. During these conversations, I can almost feel the restaurant shift around us as though the meeting of our minds is creating a dimensional shift in the room.

Recently, as I read Raye's post about nausea, vertigo and other strange sensations many people have been experiencing. This reminded me of some recent comments made by my friend Marie. Ghostwolfemoon has also shared he has experienced some unusual phenomenon when driving his big rig across the country. And, many readers and agents have also given their detailed accounts of experiences 'from the world of strange'.

My friend Marie who also drives truck like Ghostwolfemoon, has also been sharing some unusual stories with me re: things she has experienced while on the road the last few months. She has noted an acceleration of distortions, possible space/time disturbances, and fluctuations in the magnetic field. Bouts of vertigo have also been experienced.

So yesterday, I decided to call Marie on her cell phone and touch bases. I asked her for a few more details re: the various anomalies she has been observing while out on the road.

She said a few months ago, there was a period of about two weeks when everything around her seemed to be falling apart and disintegrating. She mentioned that as it is with humans, the atoms in inanimate objects also need a rest time to maintain their integrity. It almost seems as though something is not allowing the atoms in humans and in inanimate objects to receive their proper rest in recent months. So, the bonds that maintain the integrity of form seemed to be noticeably slipping. Marie said she observed inanimate objects around her deteriorating and noticeably falling apart. She even felt like she was having to hold herself together through sheer will power at times. And, of course to anyone experiencing this, it would be more than a little bit unnerving.

My friend stated during this time frame she also started have a feeling of deep depression hit her. She had this sensation of everything turning into dust and the feeling of ... 'why bother?' She then described something which I thought was very interesting. Marie said the way she was experiencing things was as though she had driven into a town, and she would have the feeling that even though the people had left, yesterday ... they really had not been in the town for forty years. Almost as though the town had been erased and never was. This was not her literal experience, but more a metaphor to describe the sensation she was having. A friend suggested ... perhaps Marie was looking back in "time" from a dimension where there is no time."

Yes, I know folks ... it sounds like maybe we just crawled into the TV set and entered ... The Twilight Zone. However, I have known my friend for nearly fifteen years, and she has only started having these paranormal experiences in the last six months or so.

Marie also said she just heard a recent statistic that is very alarming. It used to be out of the people who died, only two percent of the people died of cancer. Now, more than 20% of the people who die, are dying of cancer. The expert on this subject said the dramatic increase in cancer is almost becoming epidemic. Again, our cellular integrity is not able to heal and regenerate as it used to. Of course the fact that Monsanto is feeding us genetically engineered food isn't helping us either. However, I think our current dilemma is much greater than Monsanto if the stability of animate and inanimate objects 'at the atomic level' is dramatically being affected in some way.

Marie postulated there could possibly be 'a warp in time' type of disturbance occurring. In 1996 while in meditation, I once saw there was a serious rip in the fabric of time which could, if not repaired, possibly affect the entire universe. It was after this cosmic experience I found out about the Philadelphia and Montauk experiments in which the fabric of time had indeed been messed with ... perhaps repeatedly. The initial rift may have occurred in the early 1900s, even before the Philadelphia Experiment.

As I read about these space/time experiments, I began to wonder what the long term consequences of these actions might be. Is it possible repeated rifts in space time may be causing the atomic structure of our world to break down and loose form in some way? I don't know??? We do know strange anomalies, sensations and illnesses do seem to be increasing, and they are becoming to prevalent to be just everyone's imagination.

Naturally, people are beginning to ask questions. It is healthy and a good thing we shine a light upon this, sharing our unusual experiences. As things accelerate in the future, denial simply will not work.

Also, time seems to be decreasing ... almost like an hour glass when you turn it over ... and toward the end of time ... the sand begins to pass through the glass more rapidly. I believe Raye mentioned something recently about the Matrix breaking down. Can this be what is occurring at the atomic level?

During our phone conversation yesterday, Marie also mentioned while she is driving out on the road, she sometimes sees shimmers (rainbow colors of light), portals and fractals. Sometimes it seems as though ... portals are opening into other worlds.

Marie said she usually sees these visual anomalies most clearly when the glass of the semi truck window is in front of her eyes. She said the strange images she is seeing are not just a problem with her eyes. She noted if she turns her eyes away from the glass on the windshield, then the image she is seeing usually disappears. She said the angle of the semi windshield, which is different from regular cars and trucks, may be working like a special lens. Marie noted she usually sees these visual anomalies when she is driving in wide open spaces ... away from large cities.

Could this hologram or holodeck program be running down? Another friend shared the following thoughts, "Well, as we wake up from this illusion called the Matrix (or as this illusion "dissolves") we suddenly become aware, this includes a new awareness of our senses." He also said, "I think that we are being guided into 'uncharted territory'. This experience is not without The Creator Source in every facet, even when we don't know, sense or understand the presence and guidance."

Marie also described experiential sensations of ... phasing in and out of time in her physical body. This she is experiencing even when not driving her truck. She gave this example. When she is going to cross a street, she will spot a person on the other side of the street she knows she will pass in the crosswalk. Suddenly, she and the other person will be on opposite sides of the street, and she will have no memory of having passed the person in the cross walk. And, there are other sensations she is having of phasing in-and-out of her body as well.

Marie also thinks there may be a magnetic flux occurring on planet at this time which might explain the acceleration of unusual phenomenon. And, that the disturbances are vertical she said ... more than horizontal. She expressed ... there is a fluctuation in the magnetic field because it is no longer static. We are not exactly sure what this means, but the magnetic field seems to be changing ...possibly creating new perceptions and realities.

Another friend recently suggested ... "We are getting a great deal of magnetic energy from the Sun and our cosmos. The Sun is currently in the low part of it's eleven year cycle. Scientists are predicting a really high activity as the cycle starts it's uphill part, since we had such an active low cycle."

On another note, my friend Marie mentioned she thinks she has developed Morgellons disease in her lower legs. She is having the sensation of things crawling around 'under her skin' in her legs. And, she is beginning to have bruises and ulcers appear on her legs. How Morgellons and the nano-tech world is related to all of this paranormal phenomenon I am not sure. But, I believe there is a relationship here ... somewhere.

In closing, I would like to again say the above shared experiences were not mine. These events were experienced by a close friend, and I have tried to convey her experiences to the best of my ability.

I believe Quantum noticeable changes are occurring on planet right now. I think those who consider themselves to be 'The Elites' may be in over their heads this time ... and it may be they who have no where to run.

Everything seems to be changing rapidly ... both internally and externally. It is difficult to keep up with all of the changes and weird anomalies. However, we will do our best here at RMN to keep you informed. We will go where others may not go. And, we encourage our readers to share their stories and insights with us.

Together, we make the RMN family.

Ladyhawke

Bron: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/ar ... ead/101943
1119 AD
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

wo 08 jun 2011, 05:30

The Time Spiral was a mysterious phenomenon located in the Time Vortex. The Time Spiral was located somewhere near the end of the Humanian Era, which is probably why Time Lords didn't go past that period in time.

In their adventure on Barclow, Romana mentions that study of the history of this era is also forbidden; these two facts are likely connected, but it is unclear whether the Time Spiral is the cause of this prohibition, or something put in place to enforce it.

The Time Spiral could rip apart a TARDIS and anyone inside if it came too close. To deal with this risk, each TARDIS had a device fitted that caused it to materialise any time it came too close to the Time Spiral. However, the Doctor removed his at some point.

The Doctor, Romana and K-9 were nearly destroyed by the Time Spiral. (MA: The Well-Mannered War)

Apparently, the Time Spiral was somehow removed or destroyed either before or during the Last Great Time War, as the Master was able to flee to the end of the universe during the War, far beyond the Time Spiral. (The Doctor also travelled there after the end of the War, which is how the Master was discovered.) (DW: Utopia)

Bron: http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Spiral
1119 AD
ddww

wo 08 jun 2011, 05:32

Antarctica time vortex:The Thing
[video][/video]
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

wo 08 jun 2011, 05:33

(t) = M0 + n (t - t0)

where M(t) = the Mean Anomaly at time t;
M0 = the Mean Anomaly at the Epoch time;
n = (G*(Me+Msat)/a^2)^.5 = the satellite orbit's Mean Motion;
t = the chosen prediction time; and
t0 = the Epoch time.

My question is what are the time units in (Days, Hours, etc)?

http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=490377
1119 AD
ddww

wo 08 jun 2011, 05:35

Deadly Time Vortex Appears Over Antarctica
[video][/video]
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

wo 08 jun 2011, 05:36

Ik bedenk me trouwens net de dag dat het gezeik begon (Donderdag) ben ik naar Kampsheide geweest ook nog en heb ik aan het Loonerdiepje gezeten in de zon en daar zitten spelen met het kristal dat BB mij gaf en wat stenen die ik gevonden had in een weiland waar ook die Neanderthaler vuistbijlen zijn gevonden... Maar daar kan jet toch niet door komen? Dit is allemaal zo weird geen digitale klok loopt nog gewoon hier! Dat was nooit! Nu opeens sinds afgelopen Donderdag verspringen ze oprecht meerdere malen per dag...

Zou het die aardstraal / leylijn kunnen zijn die dwars door mijn huisje gaat?
1119 AD
ddww

wo 08 jun 2011, 05:37

Tunnel To The Past
[video][/video]
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

wo 08 jun 2011, 05:38

Dankjewel ddww!!!
1119 AD
ddww

wo 08 jun 2011, 05:39

AMAZINGLY WEIRD!
[video][/video]
ddww

wo 08 jun 2011, 05:40

[quote=""baphomet" post=33966"]Dankjewel ddww!!![/quote]
;)
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

wo 08 jun 2011, 05:43

ROFL @ Perm0!!!
1119 AD
fr3bzy
Administrator
Administrator
Contacteer:

wo 08 jun 2011, 05:47

ik haak ff in

stukje uit een film (listen to ehat the dude has to say about clocks and lights) -> (begint @ 3:22)

[YES]Equality of Opportunity - [NO]Equality of Outcome
Neut
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

wo 08 jun 2011, 06:08

De tractor man. Local teleport technology. Hitler was een jood met een geweten.. Ik kan het vast gebruiken.. Ik zag v2 raket platvormen en een prototype maglev.. En gisteren kwam de lebensraum van Einstein aanwaaien m.b.t. tijd en ruimte.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudetenland

Iemand een goeie geo locatie ik moet werken op auto piloot..
Dromen
Administrator
Administrator

wo 08 jun 2011, 15:42

Ik kom vanochtend op kantoor...

Klok loopt een uur en 4 minuten voor. Het komt wel eens voor dat een klok achter[/b loopt, stil staan, lege batterijen, etc.

Maar voor lopen... :/
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Natuur”