Re: Satanisme/Paganisme

Alle topics over Satanisme, Lucifer, Satan, etc. die tref je hier aan.
Plaats reactie
Nexion
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

do 24 mar 2011, 04:22

Hier een artikel dat ik zojuist elders schreef op het net. Ik wil het graag delen met QFF!

Afbeelding

Your seven deadly sins from a LHP perspective
* Posted by Nexion2 on March 23, 2011 at 2:11pm
* View My Blog

Hi everybody!

This time I would like to talk a bit about the deadly sins that whitelight religionist think so highly off. Again this is from a LHP/"Satanic" perspective since that is exactly what I represent and was ASKED to share. So, again, this is NOT to shock and outrage here's some decent information, non-distorted and exactly the way it is. Whenever you as a reader would get upset or uncomfortable just stop reading and thinking about it okay? Let's rock and roll!

For starters I don't think I have to explain about the 7 deadly sins here. I gather you all know what they are right?

Let's take a close look at the shall we?

First of all EVERY single person walking the face of this Earth KNOWS (deep down) that all these 7 givens together make up a perfectly happy, well functioning human being. We as humans have these 7 properties as a part of the natural beings we are. Supressing these NATURAL propoerties is equal to denying ourselves as NATURAL beings. I'll get into that later on. Stripping a person down from these properties would mean that a person would actually get weaker and loses his/her NATURAL protection from any harm. Secondly, controlling these 7 needs would mean one would be able to control large groups of people........here's why in a nutshell.

ENVY: Envy means nothing more than being in favour of what another person has and you don't. Whatever it is!!! Material stuff, way of life , anything. Being AWARE of the envious feelings triggers a person to maybe getting that for themselves in order to feel better about themselves and improve themselves and make them feel good about themselves. It fires up ambition and without ambition no one would ever accomplish anything for themselves......think about that for a while if you dare.

PRIDE: Same thing. Again think about it for yourselves!!! As we on the LHP do!!!!!! Statement: "There is NOT one on this board who is not devout of any pride. i don't take it against you, I'm not judging you I'm just stating a fact.

GREED:
Greed is another thing that sparks ambition. Greed means nothing more than wanting something for yourself. Again, that could mean anything. From just wanting something in a child-like fashion up to the level of self preservation.........try and think LHP alike........ask questions whenever you have some.

Actually I could go on and on about this but I won't. I'm sure the reader is getting the general idea about what I'm talking about..............

Afbeelding
Nexion2

KOTBF

(Thanks for the opportunity Apollo.)
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

do 24 mar 2011, 04:27

Leuk stukje Nex!!

:peasjo:
1119 AD
BL@DE
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

do 24 mar 2011, 04:31

Je hebt helemaal gelijk, ik snap wat je bedoeld.
Mijn denkwijze is ongeveer dezelfde.
Ik laat me door niemand indoctrineren.
Nexion
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

do 24 mar 2011, 04:37

[quote=""baphomet" post=28883"]Leuk stukje Nex!!

:peasjo:[/quote] Thanks mate! :vampire:

[quote=""Bl@de""]Je hebt helemaal gelijk, ik snap wat je bedoeld.
Mijn denkwijze is ongeveer dezelfde.
Ik laat me door niemand indoctrineren. [/quote]

Right on!!:proost:
wodan
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

do 24 mar 2011, 04:38

I'm a sinner, according to christianity ... and I like it.

Niet omdat ik religies nou zo haat, maar omdat ze me willen beperken in de vrijheden die ik van hun god gekregen heb!

Overigens, qua deadly sins zijn gluttony en sloth wat minder bevorderlijk voor een goed/rijk leven (rijk in de breedste zin van het woord). Neemt niet weg dat het je eigen keuze is, zonder dat je er anderen mee schaadt.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Satanisme”